ELEVATE REHAB is currently looking for independent, intrinsically motivated physical and occupational therapists interested in part-time or per-diem work at our growing Lander and/or Dubois, WY clinics. Part-time/per-diem status gives you greater flexibility in scheduling a work-life balance while opening up the opportunity for full-time status if so desired.
- Interested in joining a team of highly skilled, dedicated and fulfilled therapists
- Strong experience with complex orthopedic diagnoses
- Advanced certification or desire to obtain further certifications, specifically CHT, OCS
- Hold or eligible for Wyoming licensure in PT or OT
- Highly skilled and compassionate provider that values quality over quantity
- Elevate’s 3 therapists have over 49 years of experience combined
- The only Certified Hand Therapists in Lander and Dubois
- One of only two Board-Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist in all of Fremont County
- The only ASTYM certified practitioners in the region
- The only LSVT BIG Certification for Parkinson’s Disease treatment in Lander
- DME certified, which allows fabrication of custom splints and braces to meet each patient’s individual needs, as well as direct submission for reimbursement.
- The only Occupro clinic in Wyoming: perform FCE’s, pre-employment screening, custom return to work conditioning and return to work rehab.
- State of the art technology in newly opened facilities to enhance evaluate and advance treatment, with the only BTE in the region.
WHY ELEVATE? Elevate values our skilled staﬀ, patients, and referral sources.
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance, with opportunity for full time status if so desired.
- One-on-one direct delivery of treatment model: patients are never double-booked, and we never use technicians to deliver patient care.
- Excellent benefits: Our staﬀ enjoys PTO, holiday pay, Simple IRA retirement match, generous continuing education allowance, licensure and professional fees reimbursement, and our FT staﬀ is eligible for our BCBS group health insurance plan.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume’/curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.