ALL SHIFTS NEEDED: 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD!
Summary: Performs general labor duties as assigned by management
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for running production and following safety rules / procedures*
- Able to keep up with the flow of production and minimize downtime
- Willingness to use band saws, rip saws, baler, and plussing machine*
- Able to perform inspections on the product and determine if product meets quality standards*
- Responsible for building boxes with use of tape gun and staple gun*
- Willingness to help with inventory at the end of the month
- Requires use of measuring tape, calipers, and box knife*
- Able to help with shipping and loading trucks
- Responsible for area safety and housekeeping
- Committed to continuous process improvement and to produce safe, quality products that meet specifications and our responsibility to our customers
- Replenish packaging supplies such as tape, boxes, cartons, or labels
$75 WEEKLY ATTENDANCE BONUS AVAILABLE!!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required. Previous experience in production environment is preferred. Valid driver’s license is also preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/11149456
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 11149456
Salary: $15.14 – $16.22/hour starting wage after completion of training in accordance with license
Chauffeur and CDL Drivers Needed!
You will provide transportation to the disabled community, ensuring they get where they need to go safely. Paratransit Drivers provide passengers with safe and reliable transportation and excellent customer service.
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
· Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines.
· Enhanced vehicle and facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas.
· PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, and gloves).
· Social Distancing Enforced.
· What we offer:
· $15.14 – $16.22/hour starting wage after completion of training in accordance with license.
· Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits – Blue Cross Blue Shield
· /Delta Dnetal/ and VSP
· 401(K) retirement plan
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Ability to advance your career
What you will be doing:
· Provide door-to-door transportation for passengers safely and efficiently.
· Ensure passengers are properly secured and provide assistance with all entries and exits.
· Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe environment.
· Properly report all incidents, accidents, and mechanical concerns.
· Completes pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
· Other duties as required.
· About us:
· Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit and shuttle services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe, sustainable, and innovative mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and contribute to a more sustainable environment.
· Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities.www.transdevna.com
· The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
· Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Job Locations US-MI-Lansing
· Posted Date 1 month ago (4/7/2021 6:25 AM)
· Requisition ID 2021-14316
· Position Category Driver/Operator – Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle
· Internal Reference 165
· Company/Division Transdev Services
· At least 21 years old with 5 years of driving.
· A valid chauffeur or CDL driver’s license in good standing with a good motor vehicle report.
· Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Punctual with an emphasis on attendance.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/11816195
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 11816195
HVAC Technical Specialists
Compensation: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning will pay a $5,000.00 hiring bonus to any qualified HVAC Technician that joins our team by May 15th, 2021!
Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning is growing. Due to the high demand for our residential services from the Greater Lansing Area to Grand Rapids, we are looking for experienced HVAC Technicians to join our team. Working for Aire Serv means:
More time with your family – No more running 6, 8 or more calls per day.
More time with your customer – Allowing for your best quality workmanship.
More money in your pocket – To enjoy the things in life that are important to you.
Professional growth & development through ongoing training.
Opportunities for advancement – We believe HVAC can be a satisfying and rewarding career
Just some of the benefits are:
No mandatory on-call shifts
Medical insurance for you and your family
Vision & Dental insurance
SIMPLE IRA plan with matching contributions
Paid holidays & vacation time including up to 11 days of paid time off in your first year
100% Company paid car wash & gas card
100% Company paid work van, uniforms and tablet (iPad)
100% Paid ongoing training & support
Optional 4-day work week (3 days off each week!)
High roof service van-no junkers!
A fully stocked company vehicle
Tool purchase program
Generous Commissions & Spiffs
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
All you need to join our team is:
Experience as an HVAC Technician
High School diploma or GED
EPA certification (Type II minimum)
Own HVAC tools
Clean background & driving record
Pass a drug test
Reside within 45 minutes of an Aire Serv office
A strong customer service mindset
How to Apply: Call us to interview today 517-627-4822 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be compensated. So the more you work and the better you perform, the more you’ll take home. The very best surround themselves with the best, apply today and be amongst them.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
Mitalent.org URL for the position, https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/JobCode/11739463
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 11739463
Copyright 2021 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.