Everyone Deserves a Plan for their future
Every Advantage makes a difference to a business on the rise.
A 401(k) plan can help you acquire and retain top talent while building stronger retirement savings for you and your employee.
- 82% of employers identified that retaining quality employees was an important goal for their retirement plan.1
- 45% more confident about their retirement when an employer offers a defined contribution plan.2
Simply offering a retirement plan can make a big difference for your employees’ retirement savings.
- 61% of employees wish they could push an “easy button” for retirement.3
- 79% of employees want encouragement to save for retirement. 4
Costs are lower than ever — for you and your employees.
- A business can receive up to per year $5,000 in tax credits for the first three years after starting a 401(k).5
- Total plan costs declined by 3% between 2015 and 2019.6
Introducing Everyday 401(k) by J.P. Morgan
- Transparent pricing so that you know what to expect and the possibility to receive up to $5,000 per year in tax credits7 when you start a 401(k) plan.
- Set up your 401(k) online by selecting from ready-to-use plans, or customize a plan to suit your needs.
Stronger retirement savings
- Help employees plan, save and invest for their future with a trusted firm that delivers industry-leading insights and tools.8
Choose the right Everyday 401(k) plan for your business
- Employee contributions + mandatory employer match
- Minimum mandatory employer contribution for all employees
- Employee contributions + optional employer contribution
- Employee contributions + optional employer contribution + limited employer match
Plans start as low as: $75 per month + $5 per participant per month*
1. J.P. Morgan Plan Sponsor Research, 2019.
2. Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) and Greenwald & Associates, 2020 Retirement Confidence Survey.
3. J.P. Morgan Plan Participant Research, 2018.
4. J.P. Morgan Plan Participant Research, 2018.
5. Under the SECURE Act, tax credits may be available to help you offset your first three years of plan startup costs in an amount equal to 50% of qualified startup costs paid or incurred, but limited to the greater of (1) $500 or (2) the lesser of (a) $250 for each non-highly compensated employee who
is eligible to participate in the plan or (b) $5,000. In general, “qualified startup costs” are ordinary and necessary expenses of an eligible employer which are paid or incurred in connection with the establishment or administration of an eligible employer plan, or the retirement-related education of
employees with respect to plan if the plan has at least one participant who is not a highly compensated employee. Employers should be advised to consult their tax advisors concerning eligibility for the credit.
6. 401k Averages Book, 2019, 401ksource.com.
7. See note 5 above.
8. J.P. Morgan Guide to Retirement won the 2012 RIIA Retirement Income Communications award, the 2014 MFEA STAR Award for retail education and the 2015 WealthManagement.com Industry Award for Thought Leadership – Investing. In addition, in 2018 it won “Highly Commended” in the “Best
Pensions Paper 2018 (North America)” category: savvyinvestor.net/blog/awards-best-pensions-white-paper-north-america-2018 and most recently won the Investment Management Education Alliance (IMEA) Star Awards for “Retirement Ongoing Education.” Target Date Compass 2018 IMEA Star Award for
“Retirement – Digital Innovation.” Participant Communications is a six-time award winner for overall retirement communications and has earned more than 10 awards for enrollment, education and mobile communications.
* If you’re converting an existing plan, there is a one-time $300 fee.
Everyday 401(k) by J.P. Morgan is not an offering of JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA; clients will be directed to J.P. Morgan Asset Management, an affiliate.
This is a general communication being provided for informational purposes only. It is educational in nature and not designed to be a recommendation for any specific investment product, strategy, plan feature or other purposes. By receiving this communication you agree with the intended
purpose described above. Any examples used in this material are generic, hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. None of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, its affiliates or representatives is suggesting that the recipient or any other person take a specific course of action or any action at all.
Communications such as this are not impartial and are provided in connection with the advertising and marketing of products and services. JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your personal tax, legal and accounting advisors for advice before engaging in any transaction.
Certain recordkeeping and related services for plans may be provided on behalf of JPMorgan Invest Holdings LLC (J.P. Morgan) by DST Retirement Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of SS&C Technology Holdings, Inc., neither of which are affiliated with J.P. Morgan.
If you are a person with a disability and need additional support in viewing the material, please call 1-800-343-1113 for assistance.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Opportunity Lender ©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
• NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
• SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED